IN TO WIN?
See What Happens If You Don’t Give Up
The Journey to Fit Challenge is more than a body transformation it is a life transformation encouraging sustainable long term goals of natural health and wellness.
Journey to Fit is a 8 Week challenge for anyone beginning or already working toward a goal of natural health and wellness. Competitors may use any natural program excluding any form of surgical procedure or use of any prescribed or over the counter medication to aid in weight loss.
The Journey to Fit is inclusive to Men and Women and LGBTQ. Journey to Fit ages range from 20+ to 60+. Anyone committed to an active, natural healthy lifestyle is welcomed and invited to compete in the Journey to Fit at an open level. Need help getting started? Contact Us
Journey to Fit Rules/Guidelines
Ages: 20+ / Open Level Only!
Journey to Fit Judging will be based on the following 4 criteria.
- Total Percentage Weight loss
- Before and After Photos
- Question & Response: Each competitor will be asked the same 3 questions. Scoring will be based on competitors brief response.
- Stage Walk Presentation: Confidence, Creativity, Appropriateness to Attire and Music selection.
Top 3 placements are awarded. Judges placements are final.
Journey to Fit Competitors walk in one 30 second stage walk in any outfit of choice showcasing their 8 week transformation. Additional details and required information will be sent to registered competitors.
- Time limit: No more than 30 seconds in length
- Competitors perform a stage walk to their music of choice. *Please keep in mind this is a family show and music must not contain profanity.
- Stage walks should be creative and display your personality.
- Poses should display all sides of your body (front, sides and back). There are no mandatory poses.
Journey to Fit Entry registration deadlines are noted on our list of events. Journey to Fit competitors may also enter to compete in the Wellness Expedition stage walk competition at an additional Stage Walk Entry fee of $55 per stage walk. Show criteria and awards may vary for online events.
Journey to Fit Awards:
- Top 3 are Awarded
- Judges Choice Special Awards
- All competitors receive Commemorative Show Medal and T-Shirt
- Teams with 4 or more competitors receive a Team Recognition Award
- *JTF Team Challenge
- *Fans Favorite 50/50
- Journey to Fit Challenge Entry Fee: $95
- *Journey to Fit Entry Fees are final, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Journey to Fit – In to Win!: Stay motivated and on track toward health and wellness goals. Register to compete in 2 or more Journey to Fit events and receive a multi-show discount that adds up to savings on your Journey to Fit entry fees. Offered to anyone competiting in 2 or more Journey to Fit events within a calendar year. Contact Us for details.
- *JTF Team Challenge: Groups of 2 or more. Top 3 Teams Awarded! Additional entry fee $10 per competitor required.
- *Fans Favorite 50/50 Split: Family and friends purchase votes to support their favorite competitor and help support our cause. 1 Winner from that days event. Available to Journey to Fit & Wellness Expedition Competitors registered for that event. *Purchase necessary.
- Member Registration Fee: $45 A valid LIVFITK Membership is required to compete at in-person events and applies to all competitors.
- Member Registration is valid 1 year from date of purchase. *Member Registration and Journey to Fit Entry Fees are final, non-transferable and non-refundable.
Journey to Fit Show Tickets:
* Please note: Due to Covid-19 show ticket pricing may be subject to change and may vary based on available seating at each event. Under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
$35 Age 13 & Up
$20 Age 5-12
Ages 4 and under are free
$55 VIP Backstage Assistant Pass & Show Access – * Limit 1 per competitor
*Show Tickets/Backstage Assistant Passes are final and non-refundable. Show Tickets/Backstage Assistant Pass will be available for pick-up only on the day of the event.
**Current Covid-19 state guidelines/restrictions may limit show tickets available for purchase.
*** Review COVID-19 Compliance for in person events.
Competitor Music / Video Submission:
All music, photos, and videos must be submitted in proper format (music: mp3/ photos: jpeg/ videos: mp4) and received by the due date specified in competitors welcome information packet. Failure to do so will void and disqualify competitor entry.
Hair / Make-up: For your convenience hair and make-up vendor services will be offered to competitors. Information and pricing will be provided in competitors welcome information packet.
Photography / Video: Photography is permitted. Video recording and live streaming is not permitted. For your convenience show photography services will be offered. Photographer contact information will be provided in competitors welcome information packet.
Venue / Host Hotel:
Venue and Host hotel for each event is noted on the Events page. Group block rates are available for competitors. Reservations must be made by the group cut-off date. Reservations are based on availability, and subject to taxes and fees. Please contact the host hotel directly with inquiries and for their cancellation policy.
Journey to Fit Drug Screening:
Our events are to encourage and promote natural health/wellness and abstinence from use of substances and performance enhancing drugs. While we do not have drug screening at all events, random drug testing may be required and collected from competitors at events where large cash prizes are awarded. If applicable, Cash prizes will be awarded upon testing results.